Does your office handle child support issues?
No, our office does not handle child support matters. Any child support questions should be directed either to your attorney or the Child Support Office in the Justice Facility. That phone number is 262-284-8400. Our office only becomes involved in child support matters when a criminal child support case has been referred to us.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Does the Ozaukee County District Attorney’s Office provide legal advice to the public?
3. When can I speak with the prosecuting attorney assigned to my case?
4. If I have an Ozaukee Sheriff’s Department, Wisconsin State Patrol, or DNR noncriminal citation, when can I talk to the prosecutor handling it?
5. How can I go about getting an extension of time to pay for my court fines?
6. I have been charged with a crime. I would like an attorney to represent me, but I cannot afford one. What can I do?
7. Are your records open to the public?
8. Does your office handle child support issues?
9. Who receives restitution if a person has been convicted and placed on probation?
10. Does your office handle civil matters?
11. How do I file a small claims action?