How do I make a report to APS?

Adult Protective Services referrals for Ozaukee County residents can be made by calling 262-284-8200 during business hours, or through Law Enforcement outside of business hours. In case of an immediate, life-threatening emergency dial 911 for an immediate response.

The source of a Referral is confidential except with direct permission from the caller, or by order of the Court.

Complaints regarding Health Care or Residential Care providers in Wisconsin involving quality of care or quality of life, including, but not limited to abuse, neglect, lack of staffing, unsafe conditions, poor care, mistreatment, transfers, discharges, and caregiver misconduct should be reported to and investigated by the Wisconsin Department of Quality Assurance.

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for Adult Protective Services?
2. How do I know if it’s Abuse or Neglect?
3. Should I make a report to APS?
4. How do I make a report to APS?
5. What will APS do after they receive my report?
6. Can APS update me on their response?
7. Link me back to Adults at Risk