How To Donate


How Can I Donate to the Ozaukee Sheriff K9 Unit?

Many people ask us how they can help to support the Ozaukee Sheriff's K9 Unit.  As you can imagine, there's a certain amount of cost associated with our ability to have the resources of two K9s on our team.  To help offset these costs, we are always accepting donations, which will go towards things like their food, vet bills, equipment specific to the job such as protective gear, and many other incidentals that go with canine ownership. 

We can accept donations via check or money order, made payable to "Ozaukee County K9 Unit" and sent to our offices located at: 
1201 S. Spring St, Port Washington, WI  53074.

Whether it's $1 or $100, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to those who donate toward our team. If not for the generous donations of our community, the K9 Unit of Ozaukee County would never have been reinstated. So from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!