Professional Support and Guidance for Everyday Life
How to use EAP
Download the LifeWorks App QR Code
10 Ways EAP Can Help
Professional counselors are available at all times to provide assistance to you and your immediate family members for a wide range of issues, including:
- Family or Job Concerns
- Legal and Financial Worries
- Parenting and Child Care Concerns
- Alcohol or Drug Abuse Questions or Problems
- Emotional or Stress Related Issues
- Other Personal Problems
Services are available at no cost to you and include:
- 24/7 access to professional, caring consultants for advice and support.
- Up to 5 EAP short-term counseling sessions - by phone or video at no cost to you.
- Access to easy-to-use online resources for life, family, health, money, work and more.
- Legal resources including a free 30-minute consultation with an attorney and discounted legal services.
- Financial consultations to help address money matters and improve your financial well--being.
Reach out anytime 24/7 in a way that works best for you:
By phone: 1-888-319-7819
Online: metlifeeap.lifeworks.com (Username, metlifeeap, Password: eap).
Additional Topics are listed below:
Coping with Loss
Privacy is strictly protected within legal limits. Information about your contact with the EAP cannot and will not be
released without your prior consent except in cases of imminent threat of harm, or when abuse of a child or
vulnerable adult may be occurring. The county does not have access to EAP records.
For more information about your EAP, contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 262-284-8323.