- You are here:
- Human Resources
- Aurora Health Care and Group Health Trust Clinic
Aurora Health Care and Group Health Trust Clinic
Aurora Health Care and Group Health Trust Clinic provides a wide range of services focused on health and wellness, including treatment for illnesses and injuries, exams, labs, immunizations, and other preventive services. The clinic offers extended day time hours, same day appointments, and no out-of-pocket costs to patients.
To schedule an in person or virtual appointment, please contact the clinic at
262-268-6603, or 262-268-6610.
Who Can Use It
Aurora Health Care and Group Health Trust Clinic is available at no cost to Ozaukee County employees, spouses and dependents (ages 2 and up) and retirees, who are enrolled in the County health insurance plan.
Nurse Practitioner (NP), who is a healthcare professional, licensed to practice medicine. NPs perform physical examinations, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret lab tests, perform procedures, as well as provide patient education and counseling. NP's practice in all areas of medicine.
Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic
Aurora Group Health Trust Scope-of-Services
Did You Know?
- There is NO charge to use the clinic.
- Sports, camp or pre-operative physicals can be completed at the clinic and Liz can refer individuals to specialists such as Dermatology, etc...
- It is a cost savings measure for you by not incurring a doctor’s visit bill and some basic labs are also covered.
- Your medical records can be transferred to your primary physician or if they are an Aurora or Froedtert provider all the information is shared in the same charting system.
- There you have access to onsite lab draws, x-rays and pharmacy. If lab work is needed by another provider, as long your doctor is within Aurora she can order the labs (basic labs would be free) and then they can be routed to your physician.
- Manage Chronic Diseases such as Asthma, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Hypothyroid.
- The Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic has a Facebook Page, “Ozaukee County Employer Clinic”. The Facebook page is updated regularly and you will find valuable information such as a monthly newsletter, various health topics, COVID updates, etc..
You earn points towards your Wellness Incentive as the following can be completed at the clinic:
- Biometric Screening
- Preventative Annual Physical (As long as the individual does not need a Pap Smear or Prostate Exam). If your physical is done with Liz and your physicians are within Aurora and Froedtert, your provider can view the office notes and see labs that are done in your charts. She often works with providers to get done what is needed if there are concerns.
- Wellness Coaching Visits
- Like the Clinic’s Facebook page and earn 25 wellness points.
- Contact Liz to learn more about the clinic and everything it has to offer by scheduling either an in-person or virtual visit. You would be eligible to earn 25 wellness points.
Alternate Appointment Form
Biometrics Outside Provider Form